Friday, October 31, 2008

Well, now I'm curious

http://rangersblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2008/10/bradley-starts-with-a-b.html

I had Bradley as a borderline A, and it turns out he came out to Type B. I'll be gone for the weekend, so I probably won't have time to digest the actual rankings as they come out. Not off to a good start.

Also, I have no explanation for Hank Blalock as a Type B.

I'm also seeing that Pudge is Type B. His classification as Type A is one that I didn't put much stock into because the margin was razor thin.

Again, when the full rankings are out. I will look at the discrepancies and upgrade for next year. I warned these weren't going to be perfect.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You win some, you lose some.

Kosmo said...

Yeah, don't worry too much. Hopefully most of your readers realized that there would be some refining when this year's rankings came out.

Btw, your popularity is spreading way beyond Tigers fans. MLBtraderumors pointed out your Elias rankings a few months back, and I've hit your blog quite often to see your updates.

Keep up the good work.