Monday, March 16, 2009

Stuck

I know I promised top to bottom roster predictions, but I just could not come up with educated guesses for the rosters. Between numerous question marks with the Major League pitching staff and an unprecedented influx of players from Venezuela and the Independent Leagues, there are a lot of unique cases in this year's minor leagues that make things very hard to project. I guess every now and then it's okay to just say "I don't know."

On an unrelated note, I have been taking a bit of a break from baseball. Between moving and starting a job in three weeks and obsessively following college basketball lately, there hasn't been much content here of late. For that I apologize. However, I will be posting on a new sister site at Boilers Thoughts when college sports related content comes to mind.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The self winding watch is uggs clearance bailey button Sapphire crystallized and is waterproof up to 330 feet. ugg clearance The Rolex Oyster Perpetual Air King comes with an Oyster clasp and implies an understated charm. It has elaborate nice and cheap ugg boots features like date display, with an engraved 24 hour bezel along with the usual Swiss certified chronometer and a bracelet with Oysterlock.